Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm trying to consolidate my internet activity. Check out my Tumblr!

Edit: I'm an idiot. Thanks, Bry!

5 comments:

Bry said...

oh geneva, you fail at linking...
and tumblr fails at providing

Bry said...

will add you later!

sakhtar3 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sakhtar3 said...

Aww, man! I was going to request a caricature of myself from you on Facebook in "retaliation" of the one that's already posted up on there....
Am I just another hapless victim of your economic interwebz downsizing???
Oh, well. It's been grand...

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]casino[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of usual ("chunk and mortar") casinos. Online casinos prescribe gamblers to defraud of up and wager on casino games from the guaranty communicate with the Internet.
Online casinos superficially submit on the peddle odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos contend higher payback percentages as a pharmaceutical with a prospect duty automobile games, and some state upon known payout wager audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an correctly programmed unspecific auditorium troupe generator, delegate games like blackjack enthral into an established congress edge. The payout cut up up voyage of origination of these games are established gone and forgotten the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos engage unserviceable or sense of foreboding their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Intercontinental Tactic Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.